Back in January, I shared ten ways to better content writing for entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized business owners.
Fast forward to June: the perfect time to revisit some of those tips and dive a bit deeper.
Pause for the audible groan.
I hear you.
First, there?s the time. With all the plates that need spinning as small business owners, it?s easy for blog writing to slip down the list of priorities.
Add to that the challenge of coming up with interesting ideas, or issues around the actual writing, and soon enough it?s at the bottom of your to-do list.
Nevertheless, a business blog is still a crucial part of your inbound marketing mix. It’s one of the best ways to establish your authority and credibility and raise awareness of your brand.
In the next 5 posts I unpack the strategies to help you reboot your blog writing:
1. Writing for your audience ? adopting a problem-solving mindset
2. Finding your voice ? and owning it!
3. Planning your content ? tips for developing a content outline
4. Doing the writing ? tips for writing, injecting interest
5. Getting out of your own way ? dealing with imperfection, managing your grammar gremlins and editing tips
These 5 tips will provide valuable insight into how investing in your blog writing can boost your profile, drive traffic to your website and generate leads.
Photo credit: Lauren Mancke